Spyware Removal Tool
Download Latest Official Version
|Description:||SpeedyPC Pro© Spyware Removal Tool|
|Operating System:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP|
PLEASE NOTE: Spyware (also known as "malware") are removed by the SpeedyPC Pro© Spyware Removal Tool. This software ensures that you are removing all traces of malware from your system. Software installation, scan, and threat removal takes approximately 2 minutes.
Download / Scan Instructions:
- Click here to download SpeedyPC Pro Spyware Removal Tool
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is a Spyware?
Spyware is a small software program that is designed to spread from one computer to another and to interfere with computer operation.
A Spyware might corrupt or delete data on your computer, use your e-mail program to spread itself to other computers, or even erase everything on your hard disk.
Spyware is often spread by attachments in e-mail messages or instant messaging messages. That is why it is essential that you never open e-mail attachments unless you know who it's from and you are expecting it.
Spyware can be disguised as attachments of funny images, greeting cards, or audio and video files.
Spyware also spread through downloads on the Internet. They can be hidden in illicit software or other files or programs you might download.
To help avoid Spyware, it's essential that you keep your computer current with the latest updates and antiSpyware tools, stay informed about recent threats, run your computer as a standard user (not as administrator), and that you follow a few basic rules when you surf the Internet, download files, and open attachments.
Once Spyware is on your computer, its type or the method it used to get there is not as important as removing it and preventing further infection.
How did my computer get infected with this Spyware?
Spyware can come from many different sources. Generally, the Spyware will enter your computer without you installing it. Here are some possible sources:
P2P Software – These networks allow you to share files with other people on the network. However, many people may be sharing infected files or may use false filenames to trick users into installing a Spyware. This tend to be the main source of Spywarees for most people.
Freeware or Shareware Software – There are many freeware software which you can download on the web which has hidden bugs in it. Sometimes they may have adware in it (creates ads on your computer), but sometimes they can have spyware or Spywarees in them.
Websites – There are certain websites which will transmit the Spyware to your computer. Try to surf only trusted websites. It is important to always double check before clicking on an unknown link.
How Do I Remove Spyware?
Option 1: Automatic Repair (Novice User)
- Download SpeedyPC Pro.
- Install program and click Scan.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes while spyware is scanned for and removed.
- Restart your computer.
- Your computer should now be running normal again.
Option 2: Manual Removal (Advanced Users)
- Print out this page.
- Disconnect your computer from the internet.
- Go to the Control Panel and find Add/Remove Programs.
- Find the unwanted programs that are causing problems and click Remove on
- Restart your computer.
- Open your Windows Registry and remove any corrupt "keys" using RegEdit.
(NOTE: If you are not comfortable editing your registry, use the recommended
- Restart your computer.
- Run your frequently used programsto check if problems still exist.
- If your problems are gone, you have successfully removed the malware
- If not, please follow the Novice Computer User Solution below
for full removal.
Approved / Recommended Solution Links:
Speedy PC Pro©
Is Your Computer Slowing Down?
There are a lot of reasons that your computer might not be performing like it used to. Because the problem often has several different causes, it used to be tough (and expensive) to fix. You’d have to buy a number of separate programs to resolve each issue – but those days are behind us now that Speedy PC Pro is available. This is a sophisticated software suite which includes everything you need to optimize your computer.
Get Like New Performance With Speedy PC Pro
Speedy PC Pro offers computer users all of the tools that they need, whether you want to optimize your system just a little or do a complete system tune up to get truly peak performance from your PC. Speedy PC Pro’s Startup Manager allows you to increase your startup speed and free up system resources. It also allows you to adjust other settings to improve your PC’s speed – and that’s just one of the many tools included in this advanced system optimization suite.
Instantly Speed Up Your PC Now!
Speedy PC Pro has solutions for all of your Windows performance problems. It can scan, analyze and optimize your system’s memory use, find and remove unnecessary files cluttering your hard drive and clean your registry to resolve and prevent errors. Speedy PC Pro can even improve your browsing speed and protect your privacy online by clearing your web browser’s history and cache.
Speedy PC Pro Features:
- Optimizes memory usage
- Stops malware processes in their tracks
- Finds duplicate files, temporary files and other clutter to save disk space
- Lets you manage your start-up processes for faster boot times
- Optimizes windows settings to increase speed and performance
- Cleans the registry to prevent and eliminate errors
- Fixes Windows Vista problems
- Increases your browsing speed and protects your privacy by cleaning browsing history and cache in your web browser